Casserole Carrier Pattern

I've been putting off making a pattern for a Casserole Carrier for some time now, and it turns out that my procrastination has paid off. When one of my readers requested my pattern for the Casserole Grips, I learned that she has produced a pattern for a Casserole Carrier. It's a great design that she has made available for purchase through her Etsy store, and on Craftsy. Now if you don't know about Craftsy, well among other things, it's a great place to find indie patterns, including this one -- Aunt Ellie's Casserole Carrier. Go have a look...I think you'll like what you see.

By the way, the maker of this pattern is Amy DeCesare (no relation, just quite a coincidence). Amy has some wonderful hand made accessories for sale through her Etsy store, eamylove 

No comments:

Post a Comment