Pattern for Fingerless Gloves


After making a pair of fingerless gloves from a pair of over-the-knee stockings, I was inspired to make a pattern so that I could use a variety of fabrics. I wanted a lighter weight fingerless glove for the Fall, and Spring months, so I thought it would be interesting, eco-friendly, and fun to make a pair of from a t-shirt. I also made the gloves out of some fleece -- it's always great for the Winter months, and it so easy to sew!

This pattern is so easy, you can make a pair of gloves to match every coat, and sweater in your closet! They make  great gifts as well, and embroiderers will enjoy personalizing, and decorating after cutting, but before assembling the gloves.

To purchase the pattern, click on the tab above labeled "Patterns"

No comments:

Post a Comment