Reversible Hat Pattern


Several years ago I purchased a black & gray cap that quickly became my favorite hat. Last year when I made a fleece coat for myself, I used some of the left over green fleece, and some brown velveteen from my stash to recreate my favorite hat.

I've received so many compliments on both hats that I decided I needed another. So why not make a pattern while I'm at it? And why not make that pattern available for the rest of you who love hats too?

I used 1/4 yard of camel colored fleece, and 1/3 yard of brown velveteen for the hat you see pictured. The velveteen can be a little bit challenging, so if you're looking for easy then I suggest using fleece for both sides as I did with these...

 

To purchase this pattern click on the tab above labaled "Patterns".

No comments:

Post a Comment